We are glad to share you that we have published Omada Controller 3.0.2 (Linux), the function of Omada Controller 3.0.2 (Linux) is same as Omada Controller 3.0.2 (Windows), for more information, you can refer to the introduction of Omada Controller 3.0.2 (Windows)
Support Deb and tar.gz installation packages
For Deb packages, the recommended operating system is Ubuntu 14.04/16.04/17.04/18.04
For tar.gz packages, the recommended operating system is Ubuntu 14.04/16.04/17.04/18.04, CentOS 6.x/7.x and Fedora 20 or above
You can download Omada Controller 3.0.2 (Linux) at following link:
1. Start Omada Controller via jsvc to realize Root Privilege separation function. (For deb installation package, it will create a non-root account called omada to run Omada Controller in default.For tar.gz installation package, Omada Controller will be operated in root mode. But you can modify the OMADA_USER in bin/control.sh to assign another non-root account to run Omada Controller instead.)
2. You need to install jasv first before you install Omada Controller.
3. Built-in JRE 1.8 Java environment.
4. The Omada Controller program needs to use the system's netstat command. If the Linux system does not have net-tools installed (which contain the netstat command), the program may run abnormally.
5. For Ubuntu 18.04, you may need to start Omada Controller manually after install it.