problem cpe210

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

problem cpe210

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
problem cpe210
problem cpe210
2018-11-01 21:07:27

good night I have a problem with the cpe210 takes a long time to give the ip on mobile phones and I reject the connection I get connected to the network but there is no internet access

I would be grateful if you can help me since I have tried all the cpe210 are access point and connected in network cable, I have tested the cpe210 computer is dhcp server and I have the same problem still without giving the ip quickly I do not know do I have reviewed all the parameters
Options
2 Reply
Re:problem cpe210
2018-11-07 07:16:36
hey dude, can you tell the current network topology you are using? Maybe I can help you on it
Options
Re:problem cpe210
2018-11-07 20:38:29

Hello, I have the cpe210 as an access point because it has internet over the network cable the problem is that wifi takes a long time to give ip to mobile phones but laptop computers do not give ip in a second, I have changed the frequency of the band, I tried without password and the same I do not know what to do to give the fastest ip to mobile phones, I have also activated that the cpe210 is the server dhcp have if it is faster and the same problem I would stay a fixed channel because that I have it in automatic but I also probe it I think the problem is firewire but I tried to contact tplink and they do not answer

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1173

Replies: 2

Related Articles