TL-SG2452 VLAN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-SG2452 VLAN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-SG2452 VLAN
TL-SG2452 VLAN
2019-02-04 08:28:32

Hi,

Can you help me with the below question please?

I have a TL-SG2452 management Switch and I would like to make a VLAN for Wifi with (VLAN 1)  and  (VLAN 20) for the same port (6). VLAN 1 is the default (business) and VLAN 20 is the guest.

I have already created a VLAN server in the mikrotik router, and it is succesfully working in an unmanaged switch.

Thank you for your help,

Best Regards,

Zola

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-SG2452 VLAN
2019-02-12 01:00:13

Zola wrote

Hi,

Can you help me with the below question please?

I have a TL-SG2452 management Switch and I would like to make a VLAN for Wifi with (VLAN 1)  and  (VLAN 20) for the same port (6). VLAN 1 is the default (business) and VLAN 20 is the guest.

I have already created a VLAN server in the mikrotik router, and it is succesfully working in an unmanaged switch.

Thank you for your help,

Best Regards,

Zola

Hi Zola

You can try to add port 6 and the port connected to the router to VLAN 1 and VLAN 20. And set the ports as tagged ports if your router and wifi device both support VLAN.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 778

Replies: 1

Related Articles