One Way Speech on TP Link T1600G-28PS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-11 19:08:53 - last edited 2019-02-22 06:00:07

Hi There

I have a Hosted Handset which works perfectly fine plugged into my router but i would like to use my PoE Switch [TP Link T1600G-28PS] so that i dont have a power cord into the phone.

The phone loads up fine, receives and makes calls but the caller is unable to hear me [i can hear them]...

I dont suppose anyone knows how to resolve this ? does the switch have built in SIP ALG ?

Thank you in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:One Way Speech on TP Link T1600G-28PS
2019-02-25 07:07:53

Leigh12 wrote

Hi There

I have a Hosted Handset which works perfectly fine plugged into my router but i would like to use my PoE Switch [TP Link T1600G-28PS] so that i dont have a power cord into the phone.

The phone loads up fine, receives and makes calls but the caller is unable to hear me [i can hear them]...

I dont suppose anyone knows how to resolve this ? does the switch have built in SIP ALG ?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Leigh12

T1600G-28PS hasn't built-in SIP ALG. But it has security feature like DoS defend. If you have enabled these features, you can try to disable them.

If still cannot solve the problem, it may need the topology and configuration for confirming the issue. I think you can contact TP-Link support for help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1047

Replies: 1