PTMP con CPE510 y CPE610

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

PTMP con CPE510 y CPE610

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
PTMP con CPE510 y CPE610
PTMP con CPE510 y CPE610
2019-03-13 21:49:55 - last edited 2019-03-14 06:27:08
Model: CPE610  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1

Español:

Hola amigos de Tplink. Estoy recien iniciando para instalar mi Wisp (Provedor de Internet inalambrico), Actualmente tengo equipos cpe210 los cuales me han funcionado muy bien, pero pienso mudarme a la frecuencia 5Ghz por haber menos ruido. La cuestion es que necesito saber que punto de acceso me recomiendan para conectar los CPE610, si un CPE510 o un Rocket M5 de Ubiquiti. gracias

Ingles usando google traductor:

Hi, friends of Tplink. I'm just starting to install my Wisp (Wireless Internet Provider), I currently have cpe210 computers which have worked very well, but I plan to move to the frequency 5Ghz for having less noise. The question is that I need to know what access point I recommend to connect the CPE610, whether a CPE510 or a Rocket M5 from Ubiquiti. Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:PTMP con CPE510 y CPE610
2019-03-15 08:54:57

blodiaks wrote

Español:

Hola amigos de Tplink. Estoy recien iniciando para instalar mi Wisp (Provedor de Internet inalambrico), Actualmente tengo equipos cpe210 los cuales me han funcionado muy bien, pero pienso mudarme a la frecuencia 5Ghz por haber menos ruido. La cuestion es que necesito saber que punto de acceso me recomiendan para conectar los CPE610, si un CPE510 o un Rocket M5 de Ubiquiti. gracias

Ingles usando google traductor:

Hi, friends of Tplink. I'm just starting to install my Wisp (Wireless Internet Provider), I currently have cpe210 computers which have worked very well, but I plan to move to the frequency 5Ghz for having less noise. The question is that I need to know what access point I recommend to connect the CPE610, whether a CPE510 or a Rocket M5 from Ubiquiti. Thank you

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the kind feedback.

We recommend you to use the CPE510 to work with the CPE610, they can work well together and can be managed by the same management software Pharos Control.

Thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2613

Replies: 1