T1500G-10PS Management Interface down

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-25 15:45:55
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a T1500G-10PS for some weeks now. Since then it happened twice that the management interface went totally down. Neither IPv4 nor IPv6 adresses of the switch are reachable. The data plane works well, but to get management back i have to reboot the switch.

Anyone else had the problem?

Cheers, Ulrich.

Options
1 Reply
Re:T1500G-10PS Management Interface down
2019-03-27 01:08:57

uk3 wrote

Hello,

I have a T1500G-10PS for some weeks now. Since then it happened twice that the management interface went totally down. Neither IPv4 nor IPv6 adresses of the switch are reachable. The data plane works well, but to get management back i have to reboot the switch.

Anyone else had the problem?

Cheers, Ulrich.

Hi Ulrich

Please make sure that your PC and your T1500F-10PS are in the same subnet. And try to remove other devices and only leave one PC connected to the switch when the problem happens, check if can access the IP address of the switch. It's for exclude the effect of other devices.

Options