How much distance can I Wifi connection to CPE510 with disable Pharos MAXtream

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-10 17:59:32 - last edited 2019-04-10 20:04:47
Model: CPE510  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Dear All,

To get wifi long-distance connection if I disable Pharos MAXtream, how much distance is possible.? I I know it depends on LOS, weather, etc...

I want to know for CPE210 and CPE510 devices.

Many thanks in advance.

best regards,

Thomas

Options
2 Reply
Re:How much distance can I Wifi connection to CPE510 with disable Pharos MAXtream
2019-04-30 07:37:10

mmlug wrote

Dear All,

To get wifi long-distance connection if I disable Pharos MAXtream, how much distance is possible.? I I know it depends on LOS, weather, etc...

I want to know for CPE210 and CPE510 devices.

Many thanks in advance.

best regards,

Thomas

Please check the attached picture of the recommended distance of CPE.

Options
Re:Re:How much distance can I Wifi connection to CPE510 with disable Pharos MAXtream
2019-05-03 09:32:41 - last edited 2020-01-21 17:13:21

hello,

i own a website sarkari and rojgar work as Seo Agency. From my side my website tamilrockers It is around 18 km as i have used and experienced in my office so as my employees are able to connect with very far building and some of my neighbour office sometimes too borrow my wifi due to there server or wifi maintanance problem but sometimes in bad weather it does not have strength to cover the distance more that 15 km. So you could face problem then if you are out of that range. One more thing my house is around 15 km from my office still thee at my home i could wifi very efficiently.

https://sarkarirezult.com
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3295

Replies: 2