sg105e v1, cant find using the easy smart utility or the pro unmanaged utility?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-17 19:02:27
Model: TL-SG105E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: TL-SG105E_V1_141016

I cant find my SG105E switch in any of the utilities? My SG1024DE shows up ok so its not my network settings or os, its v1 so it doesnt even have a webui.  Anyone know a workaround?  Also Ive started to see port drops in my syslogs so could the switch be faulty, im thinking its got to be??  

If anyone knows of a fix or workaround to regain access to this model switch id really appreciate it.

Thanks

Bodgeup

Options
3 Reply
Re:sg105e v1, cant find using the easy smart utility or the pro unmanaged utility?
2019-04-19 01:10:26

bodgeup wrote

I cant find my SG105E switch in any of the utilities? My SG1024DE shows up ok so its not my network settings or os, its v1 so it doesnt even have a webui.  Anyone know a workaround?  Also Ive started to see port drops in my syslogs so could the switch be faulty, im thinking its got to be??  

If anyone knows of a fix or workaround to regain access to this model switch id really appreciate it.

Thanks

Bodgeup

Hi Bodgeup

I think you can try the different version for Utility. And also can try the unmanaged pro utility. 

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/tl-sg105e/v1/#Easy_Smart_Configuration_Utility

Options
Re:Re:sg105e v1, cant find using the easy smart utility or the pro unmanaged utility?
2019-05-04 16:12:45
Thanks for the reply, I did actually try some of the older utilities. Easy Smart utility doesnt seem to work at all on Win Server 2019 and with the Unmanaged pro tool I still cant see our SG105E only the SG1024DE?? Has to be a faulty switch dont you think?
Options
Re:Re:Re:sg105e v1, cant find using the easy smart utility or the pro unmanaged utility?
2019-05-05 11:29:11

bodgeup wrote

Thanks for the reply, I did actually try some of the older utilities. Easy Smart utility doesnt seem to work at all on Win Server 2019 and with the Unmanaged pro tool I still cant see our SG105E only the SG1024DE?? Has to be a faulty switch dont you think?

If you are convenient to reset the switch, I think that is worth trying.

And you can try to connect the PC which run the utility to SG105E directly.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 782

Replies: 3