Router says invalid mac adress while trying to reserve ip adress

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-12-10 17:30:03
Region : India

Model : TL-WA5210G

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : Latest

ISP :

I have been using TL-WA5210G as an AP.It is connected to the anther router for internet.Since last few days i am having hard time on connecting to my ap with my devices.It is hard to obtain ip so i turned on the dhcp sever tried to reserve ip but it says invalid mac adress.
I tried disabling java but it shows error...I tried to edit backup file but it is on .bin format.
Is there any solution to my problem.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Router says invalid mac adress while trying to reserve ip adress
2012-12-10 17:35:33
Try to enable the DHCP on the TL-WA5210 but then the default gateway is your router and DNS server can be 8.8.8.8. What is more, you can also try to update the firmware of your TL-WA5210 to have a try.
Options
2012-12-10 22:28:30

cora wrote

Try to enable the DHCP on the TL-WA5210 but then the default gateway is your router and DNS server can be 8.8.8.8. What is more, you can also try to update the firmware of your TL-WA5210 to have a try.

Yes..I have enabled dhcp of the ap..and i have updated its firmware but problem still exist..Don't know why it can not accept mac adress while trying to reserve IP adress...
Options
2012-12-13 11:29:01
Have you tried to set a static IP on the device itself?
how about the wireless signal on your devices?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3651

Replies: 3

Related Articles