Wireless connection not established again

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-12-11 16:20:37
Model : TL-WA7510N

Hi,

I use TL-WA7510N on both side. One of them is operating in AP Router mode, the second is the Client.
It was working correctly, but when I turn off/on the Client, the device can not connect again to the AP Router.
I realized that if I turn off the devices on both side and turn the Client on firstly, the connection is
somehow good again. I think something is wrong with it because if I turn off the Client, it can not connect
never again. The firmware was updated on the Client.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.
Options
4 Reply
Re:Wireless connection not established again
2012-12-11 16:23:02
How about fix a channel such as 1, 6 or 11 on the AP router?
Options
2012-12-11 18:03:43
I left the channel setting on auto. In the AP router list (in the quick connect menu of the client) I can see the AP router with channel 40 now.
Options
2012-12-11 21:45:41
I'm sorry I take the access point as 2.4GHz...How about updating the firmware of the access point to the latest one?
Options
2012-12-11 23:20:14
I had this issue before update, unfortunatelly the firmware update didn't change anything. By the way the updating was successfully. The published date of firmware was 11/8/2012 (the latest as I know).
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 737

Replies: 4

Related Articles