Getting the switch to work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-12-14 04:26:19
Region : UnitedStates

Model : TL-SG3424

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 1.5

ISP : Optimum

I purchased this switch with the idea in mind that it would be as simple as other managed switches to configure. However, as it stands, the commands are different, and the only way that I have been able to connect to the switch has been through the console. I would like to know if there is anyone that would be able to give me a step by step guide or can walk me through the initial set up.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Getting the switch to work
2012-12-17 18:15:26
hi guys, why don't you use the webpage to configure the switch, i think it looks well. to TP-LINK switch, the default management IP is 192.168.0.1, you can try it. and to the CLI command, whether you are more familiar with Cisco's command, if my guess is corret, the you can get the new firmware from TP-LINK website or ask TP-LINK guys to provide the new firmware, their new firmware has optimized the CLI command, and is similar with Cisco's. i have already got it from TP-LINK guys .
Options