TP link with NAS and ip camera issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-23 10:23:32
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Iam unable to connect my Ip camera through the switch to my nas which is also connected to the switch any ideas is there speciications on the swtich which will not allow the connection?

Options
3 Reply
Re:TP link with NAS and ip camera issues
2019-07-24 03:45:04

Check the LED of switch port. Make sure your physical connection works fine.

Save the config and reset the switch. Generally it will not block packets under default settings.You also can try to ping your camera and NAS for comfirming if they are working.

Options
2020-05-03 15:13:54
MY switch has decided to stop all traffic and even stop me accessing the web portal just wont load up at all please can you confirm if the product is faulty kind regards even the console port wont work
Options
2020-05-07 01:26:43

@networkboss4u 

You can try to follow the FAQ to reset your switch.

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2124/

Then remove all devices from the switch, only connect a PC to switch. Confirm whether you can ping its IP address and access the management web. 

If you can access its management web, recommend to set a static IP address that has not IP conflict with other devices. Then try to use the switch again.

If you cannot enter the interface of Bootutil, maybe the switch is damaged.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 761

Replies: 3