CPE610 never find any signal in Survey and never broadcast any signal.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-05 07:39:00 - last edited 2019-08-06 08:04:22
Model: CPE610  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: CPE610(UN)_V1_20190228

Hi,

As the subject tells, CPE610 I purchased never find any signal in Survey and never broadcast any signals when I set it to AP although I followed the instructions carefully. I have two CPE610 and both have the same problem. I have tried to connect with variety LAN cables which support POE but it hasn't solved the problem.

Can anyone tell what could be the cause of this problem and how do I fix it?

Thanks,

Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE610 never find any signal in Survey and never broadcast any signal.
2019-08-06 11:54:40

are you using a POE injector or a POE switch? check its capable of providing the required power, these devices may not work in all switches designed for running low power things like IP telephones. If you are using a supplied POE injector then all should be good.

Have you sucessfully connected to the management interface of the CPE on the local LAN, can you share an image showing your settings or what you see in the survey?

Afraid you have not shared many details of what you have tried so please provide some more info so we can try to help you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1282

Replies: 1