Setting up the Pharos on a Mac

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-13 09:56:58 - last edited 2019-08-14 03:18:17
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version: V8
Firmware Version:

Hallo,

I have just purchased the CPE210, Pharos MAXtream in order to extend my existing wifi.

But how to install it on a mac? So far I have connected  it via ethernet to my indoor wireless wifi connection points, but when I follow some of the instructions it seems that I need to go through Network and then locate the ethernet port. But it does not show. I have also tried entering the 192.168.0.X. address, but no luck so far.

Anybody who can guide me please.

thanks much

Options
3 Reply
Re:Setting up the Pharos on a Mac
2019-08-14 09:24:29

Flugt wrote

Hallo,

I have just purchased the CPE210, Pharos MAXtream in order to extend my existing wifi.

But how to install it on a mac? So far I have connected  it via ethernet to my indoor wireless wifi connection points, but when I follow some of the instructions it seems that I need to go through Network and then locate the ethernet port. But it does not show. I have also tried entering the 192.168.0.X. address, but no luck so far.

Anybody who can guide me please.

thanks much

I accessed the TP-Link official web and found a FAQ. Maybe you can refer this FAQ to log in the CPE

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/710/

Options
Re:Re:Setting up the Pharos on a Mac
2019-08-14 09:57:17

OK, thanks much

Options
Re:Setting up the Pharos on a Mac
2021-05-14 18:30:50

@Flugt 

I just use a network scan app like iNet to find the device and its IP address, then enter that IP in a browser to get the admin login.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1910

Replies: 3

Related Articles