omada controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

omada controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
omada controller
omada controller
2019-08-22 20:22:28
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

im using my router as a wifi voucher for small business. everything now is smooth,.. but my only question is there other way to run the omada controller on cloud? cause everytime i turn off my computer. i cant access the portal for the customer to log in.. i cant have my computer turn on all the time.. thank you.. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:omada controller
2019-08-23 00:59:57 - last edited 2019-08-23 01:21:32

Co0LD0wN wrote

but my only question is there other way to run the omada controller on cloud?

Sure. Either set up Omada Controller software in your cloud account (it's running in the cloud itself then) or buy an OC200 cloud controller and bind it to the TP-Link cloud (OC200's web UI will then be reachable through the cloud account). The latter is more easy to setup, the former allows to manage much more EAPs while still allowing remote access from everywhere. I use it in both ways depending on customer's needs.

Bonus for the former alternative: you can bind the software controller to the TP-Link cloud, too (albeit not needed since it could be reached directly, but could make sense if you want to use the Omada app on smartphones for management). You can also run the software controller on any public Internet server, not only in a cloud system such as AWS.

BTW: There is an own forum for questions regarding Omada products.

༺ 0100 1101 0010 10ཏ1 0010 0110 1010 1110 ༻
Options