VLAN Help for Novice

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

VLAN Help for Novice

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
VLAN Help for Novice
VLAN Help for Novice
2019-08-29 04:24:40
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Created two VLANs separating two pc’s.  Both have access to the internet but I can no longer connect to the gui from either PC. I have to plug into an open port with a laptop. The router is connected to port 1 and the pc’s are on ports 2 and 3.  VLan 1 is 1,2 and Vlan 2 is 1,3.  PVID setup looks ok.  Pretty straightforward I thought.  Any help is appreciated.  

Options
1 Reply
Re:VLAN Help for Novice
2019-08-30 10:03:42

Rduhb wrote

Created two VLANs separating two pc’s.  Both have access to the internet but I can no longer connect to the gui from either PC. I have to plug into an open port with a laptop. The router is connected to port 1 and the pc’s are on ports 2 and 3.  VLan 1 is 1,2 and Vlan 2 is 1,3.  PVID setup looks ok.  Pretty straightforward I thought.  Any help is appreciated.  

If you mean that you cannot access the management web, please note that your PC has belonged to VLAN2/3, you may didn't set up VLAN interface for VLAN2 and VLAN3, so lost the web-GUI.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 557

Replies: 1

Related Articles