I Have Been Banned?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I Have Been Banned?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
I Have Been Banned?
I Have Been Banned?
2019-11-19 14:50:12 - last edited 2019-11-19 19:18:19

Site Moderator, (@TP-Link  @forrest @jonas)

I had to create a backup account to be able to ask this question.  My real account is @Questionmark.

It has been a while since I did anything on these forums, so I decieded I'd check up on things today.  When I try to take any action, I get a popup message saying: "Operation failed because you have been banned."

I do not know of anything that I would have done that would cause me to be banned. I strive to make every action I take on these forums beneficial and constructive.  I have reported a lot of spam posts and answered threads as best as I could. Have I made some mistake?

I'm hoping this is just a misunderstanding or a glitch in the forum that needs to get worked out. If there is something that I did that was inappropriate or hurtful and I was blocked intentionally, I would like to know why.  I ask for a review of my record on this site, and I believe that it speaks for itself.  I believe others on this site would vouch for me as well (@R1D2?).

Thank you,

@Questionmark

Options
4 Reply
Re:I Have Been Banned?
2019-11-19 17:25:43 - last edited 2019-11-19 18:40:32

Hello Questionmark,

sorry to hear your account seems to have banned.

I can't understand this, since your posts always have been very helpful to others and I myself did appreciate and enjoy your postings.

I have a suspicion who could have blackened your account by reporting to the moderators.

Please @jonas, @forrest could you help Questionmark2 to recover his original account Questionmark? You should be able to check his real mail address bound to the original account, right?

༺ 0100 1101 0010 10ཏ1 0010 0110 1010 1110 ༻
Options
2019-11-20 01:17:44

@Questionmark2 

Hi,

Sometimes we will see some junk posts on the forum, so we will delete the posts and block the ID. 

We are sorry that your ID is blocked, now we have unblocked it, so you can use it normally. 

Options
2019-11-20 01:28:22

@forrest,

Looks like it is working now!

I figured it was probably just a mistake.  If there was something that I did that was flagged as spam, I would like to know about it so I can be sure not to do it again.  I'm sure that there are a lot more accounts that legitimately need to be blocked, and I appreciate the effort that you put into fighting the spam.

Have a good one!

(Thanks @R1D2!)

Options
2019-11-21 02:53:17

@Questionmark 

We have found the reason, one of our colleagues mistook one of your posts for trash, so he blocked you. We are sorry about that. 

Thank you for your feedback.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 970

Replies: 4

Related Articles