CPE 220 V3 LOST Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-23 00:30:15 - last edited 2020-02-26 00:42:36
Model: CPE220  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.2.1

Hi every one

I Have Cpe 220 V3 ,Same problem over and over agin , on AP mode the cpe lost connection on lan ,can't access the Cpe throw lan "pc Switch etc', only to connect wirelessly, when i connect it i reboot the Cpe and strat work agin ,or plug it out from power .....i have this problem on my cpe v3 Only On V1 and V2 all good .
i try firmware from 2.1.3 , 2.14 . and 2.2.1 all with same problem .

I was waiting for any 1 have this problem and get a solution..but did't see any 1 ...so Hope i get help with this ...any solution

i have tody more than 73 CPE on AP mode with this problems ,many of my client's i replace with cpe220 V2 ,but there no more V2 ,i need to install more Cpe 220 V3 sadly i tell my client's to wait ..i don't need every time to go and connect wirelessly every time to fix this problem or Provied them with mangment switch to do the reboot , most client's i provied them with mangment switch that connect the CPE 220 AP Mode i login and reboot the switch after reboot the cpe start work agin ,that not a good solution ,,but save time to visit every 1 :( .so kindly replay as soon as possible.

thank you in advance... 

p.s

i tried many thinks "start think out of the box.." change ip address/submask/getway disconnect Client's mode on cpe's living just 1, try MAXtream try on/off "cheked box's" all option the cpe Provide. ONLY Cpe220 V3 "i was having problems b4 with Client mode REST alone to factory Default but that fixed on 2.1.4"

Options
2 Reply
Re:CPE 220 V3 LOST Connection
2020-02-25 03:22:39

@SRS77 

When the problem occurred, have you tried to connect the client to CPE lan port directly?

Because the wireless connection can work normally, the CPE should be normal. Did you try to ping these CPE that can't access?

Options
Re:CPE 220 V3 LOST Connection
2020-02-26 00:41:29 - last edited 2020-02-26 01:34:01

@Scott.Tao 

Hi Scott , thx for the reply

on Client Side i can see The Ap"cpe", i can Ping it too,

Let's say  On Ap mode "that i have the problem with" Have internet Connection ,

Example Pc1 Router with internet access On the local network WIth the CPe with AP mode

let's say i have 3 cpe's Client mode connected to this Ap

When the problem happend with the AP ,when i on the side of 1 Cpe client mode  i can see the cpe with the AP mode even ping or login to the webpage of the AP or CPE client's mode ,But can't get internet or see the Router or PC1 that On the AP Lan "like the lan cable are not plug in, And if i connect physically with my pc with network cable to the router port "switch" can't ping the AP can't ping the client's Cpe or log to them,Just if i reboot the AP or disconnect the lan Cable Plug it Out then in ,every thing back to normal.... 

even if i on 1 of the client mdoe cpe i can reboot the AP cpe , and all back to normal...

"just be aware that happend not on 1 Cpe220 V3 AP mode , all 70+ that i have Online have the same Problem.... ON cpe V1 V2 all GOOD" 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1917

Replies: 2