Help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Help
Help
2020-03-08 22:51:10 - last edited 2020-03-08 22:56:43
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: .

I need help im factory reset ruter and now i dont know my default password (not admin password) can you help me and tell me default password 

https://imgur.com/a/gt0GamJ

This is picture of internet name so if u know  pass pls tell me 

By the way i haven't pass on my router 

Model and hardware version are not my i dont know my model 

Sry for my bad eng Thanks.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Help
2020-03-08 22:58:41

@Buraz this picture  is my name of internet after restart before restart name was BeotelNet and now i dont know my pass HELP!!...

Options
2020-03-09 09:55:14

@Buraz 

Normally you don't need to input password for connecting WiFi if you already reset the router. The default wireless network names (SSIDs) is printed on the label at the bottom of the router. Please make sure that's your router's SSID. If yes and you still need password, you can check the bottom of the router for the password as well. 

If you already cannot see the information at the bottom of the router, please connect your PC to router, then login to the management web for change the password for WiFi. 

The default logining username/password is admin/admin.

Options
2020-03-09 10:41:08

@Anderson what if i cant connect router to pc and if on router have no password and ssid.

Options
2020-03-10 02:15:41

@Buraz 

Do you have any Ethernet port in your home? You don't need to connect your PC to the router directly. Just need to connect the PC to any Ethernet port. After the PC get the IP address, access the gateway of PC, normally the gateway is 192.168.0.1 if you reset the router. Fill 192.168.0.1 on browser then you can login to the management web of the router.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 980

Replies: 4

Related Articles