EAP110-Outdoor configuration lost after powerloss

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-26 15:37:09
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3_3.5.0 Build 20200113

I'm using the EAP110-Outdoor Hardware V3 with latest Firmware as a garden AccessPoint. The power is provided by PoE. It's creating 4 SSIDs with different VLANS.

I've got the following problem: as soon as the EAP 110 has a few minutes no power/electricity it's loosing it's configuration. I always have to reset it and configure it - then restore my backup. It's annoying af. Why is this happening?

If you ask why the power is lost sometimes: my house is being renovated and the electricity  has to be shutdown from time to time due to renewal of electricity parts.
Does some have the same problem or is there a workaround? Inhouse I'm using Zyxel NWA1123-AC PRO - they're powered by PoE too and they don't give a f*ck about powerloss. I don't know why the TP-Link AP acts like this. I've never experienced something like this from a network device.

Options