I'm trying to track down where to purchase a rackmount kit for TL-SG1024

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-14 02:50:31
Model: TL-SG1024  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I've been trying to see if there are specifications out there that it would match to existing rackmount kits found on Amazon but there is no verification on the model number and there doesn't seem to be any compatibility listings on the details page nor manual. Am I missing something or would anybody be able to confirm if the RM-300-19 (large Cisco compatibility list) would be applicable? Or better yet, one directly from TP-Link?

Thanks,

Matthew.

Options
3 Reply
Re:I'm trying to track down where to purchase a rackmount kit for TL-SG1024
2020-05-14 03:03:03

@AskMP 

TP-Link has different rackmount kit types. There is a FAQ to talk about it. You can buy the new mounting brackets according to the size of your switch.

https://www.tp-link.com/us/configuration-guides/q_a_selecting_mounting_brackets/?configurationId=2970#_idTextAnchor001

Options
2020-05-14 03:20:34
Wow! Super fast reply! Thanks! I looked in the FAQ and missed that, I appreciate the link. You are amazing.
Options
2020-05-14 21:53:15

Interestingly, I reached out to support today and was told that a) that I should just go look on any of the websites of the distributors, and b) that TP-Link doesn't make mounting brackets. When asked about why the PDF documentation says ask support where to purchase, I was all but ignored and told to go somewhere else to locate them.

TL-SG1024 Mounting Brackets "D" is not something that gets a lot of results... I think at this point, it comes down to tracking the specs out for a different model. I'm posting this back here just because that really put me off, the attitude of the support.

Options