Loss of internet connection debit opoint to point connection with two tp link wa5210g

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Loss of internet connection debit opoint to point connection with two tp link wa5210g

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-01-30 00:02:50
Region : Others

Model : TL-WA5210G

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 4.4.4 Build 100930 Rel.35789n

ISP :

Hello
we would like to share an internet connection with another batiement A building B.
For this we bought two tp link WA5210G.

Firstly we set the AP mode repeater transmitter.
there we had a problem of password wifi that may be in wpa.

Secondly we tried point to point mode again impossible to put the password in type wpa.

Our major concern is that instead of 3mb on the link we have more than 1.35.

PLEASE HELP ME TO FINISH THIS WORK
THANKS
Options
2 Reply
Re:Loss of internet connection debit opoint to point connection with two tp link wa5210g
2013-01-30 06:15:52
Pelease elaborate
Firstly we set the AP mode repeater transmitter.
Ur posting that AP1 is in AP mode and AP2 in in repeater mode if yes AP1 leave it, but AP 2 use CLIENT mode
there we had a problem of password wifi that may be in wpa.
Forget password for the moment first get a sable connection
Secondly we tried point to point mode again impossible to put the password in type wpa.
I never seen point to point mode in 5210
Only AP, Client, Repeater, Universal repeater Bridge with AP
do u have latest firmware installed in both http://www.tp-link.com/Resources/software/TL-WA5210G_V1_120821.zip
Options
Re:Loss of internet connection debit opoint to point connection with two tp link wa5210g
2013-01-30 06:33:41
Thank you for the answer
I have AP tp link WA5210G and there are point to point mode.
The AP in repeater mode do not accep password with type WPA but only WEP
Regarding my problem I changed the channel for AP and I get the normal speed.
thank you
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1054

Replies: 2

Related Articles