[SNMP] Access IP Traffic Statistics via SNMP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-15 12:25:31
Model: TL-R600VPN  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4.0.3 Build 20190227 Rel.48206

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to setup a network monitor and one of the information I would like to fetch is the one displayed in TP-Link Traffic Statistics by IP:

I've enabled SNMP monitor but I'm unable to find the OIDs referred to this visualization.

I managed to find the rx/tx bytes statistics by network interface (ifInOctet, ifOutOctet, ...) but can't see the one by IP.

In my case the Interface statistics are not usable since the router is connected to an unmanaged switch and all devices are connected to the switch, so all same interface on router.

Do you know if there is a way to access those informations?

Thanks in advance for any help, very appreciated!

Mattia

Options
1 Reply
Re:[SNMP] Access IP Traffic Statistics via SNMP
2020-12-22 11:43:37

@MattiaG Same result here with a TL-R470T+

I found the ip addresses used in my network (ipNetToMediaTable - OID .1.3.6.1.2.1.4.22) but no info on traffic as available in the device web page...

Probably the info is not available via SNMP 

MattiaG wrote

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to setup a network monitor and one of the information I would like to fetch is the one displayed in TP-Link Traffic Statistics by IP:

I've enabled SNMP monitor but I'm unable to find the OIDs referred to this visualization.

I managed to find the rx/tx bytes statistics by network interface (ifInOctet, ifOutOctet, ...) but can't see the one by IP.

In my case the Interface statistics are not usable since the router is connected to an unmanaged switch and all devices are connected to the switch, so all same interface on router.

Do you know if there is a way to access those informations?

Thanks in advance for any help, very appreciated!

Mattia

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 702

Replies: 1