What kind of POE do I need for my TL-WA5210G Wireless Outdoor CPE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-17 21:08:37 - last edited 2020-10-15 04:24:10
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I recently bought a TL-WA5210G Wirless Outdoor CPE. Unfortunately I received the antenna without a POE. What I need to know is where I can find a POE for this device and what the model number is. I see Power is 12V and 1A

I am assuming I need a POE to put this device regardless of how I want to use it. i.e. AP or Repeater

Your help is greatly appreciated

Michael M

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:What kind of POE do I need for my TL-WA5210G Wireless Outdoor CPE-Solution
2020-09-21 11:57:37 - last edited 2020-10-15 04:24:10

@Michael-1604 

From its specification listed on the official website, there should be power supply included in the package, you could contact the store where you purchased it to claim for the power supply, perhaps the reseller missed it before sending to you. By the way, this product seems to be very very very old, why not purchasing a discontinued product which will not provide further maintainance on it?

From the link, at the very bottom, there is a charter showing its power supply is 12V Power Adapter + Passive PoE Injector. Hope it helps for you. https://www.tp-link.com/en/business-networking/outdoor-radio/tl-wa5210g/

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:What kind of POE do I need for my TL-WA5210G Wireless Outdoor CPE-Solution
2020-09-21 11:57:37 - last edited 2020-10-15 04:24:10

@Michael-1604 

From its specification listed on the official website, there should be power supply included in the package, you could contact the store where you purchased it to claim for the power supply, perhaps the reseller missed it before sending to you. By the way, this product seems to be very very very old, why not purchasing a discontinued product which will not provide further maintainance on it?

From the link, at the very bottom, there is a charter showing its power supply is 12V Power Adapter + Passive PoE Injector. Hope it helps for you. https://www.tp-link.com/en/business-networking/outdoor-radio/tl-wa5210g/

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:What kind of POE do I need for my TL-WA5210G Wireless Outdoor CPE
2020-09-21 13:21:43

@Yannie 

Thank you very much Yannie. Unfortunately I purchased the device from a local guy and did not have the POE  and I was hoping  find it easily. You are right this model is at its EOL. I will take your advice and purchase one of the new models.

Thank you again

Michael M

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2299

Replies: 2

Related Articles