regarding purchase wifi extender for my CCTV wireless camera

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-30 06:04:42 - last edited 2020-10-04 01:28:39
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Dear sir,

i have Oossxx wireless 8 chanel NVR with wifi CCTV camera . i want to use with with 3 location and every location distance from NVR is about 200 meter . so kindly suggest me which CPE model is suitable for this and other device like router and poe if requires . i attached my CCTV location map with this application.

Thanks and regards,

Chetan bairagi

+96898211915

File:
mrl map1 - location.jpgDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:regarding purchase wifi extender for my CCTV wireless camera
2020-10-04 11:04:17

@chetan2020 

so kindly suggest me which CPE model is suitable for this and other device like router and poe if requires. i attached my CCTV location map with this application.

The CPEs are all equipped with directional antennas, they are suitable to build a long distance wireless connection with two (or more) CPEs. If you want to provide wifi signal for the cameras outdoor, you may build the network with CPEs (CPE210 or CPE510) and EAP225-Outdoor. Install two CPEs in the NVR location as the root APs, the setup could be like

NVR location: (Internet) NVR ----- CPE #1 & CPE #3 in AP )))(((

location 2: CPE #1 )))((( CPE #2 in Client -----EAP225-Outdoor #1)))((( cameras

location 3: CPE #3 )))((( CPE #4 in Client -----EAP225-Outdoor #2)))((( cameras

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 574

Replies: 1