CPE210 - no internet pass through - yes another one of these

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-02 20:33:51 - last edited 2021-04-02 20:37:40
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have read multiple threads on here about people having a hard time getting internet and i have yet to really find a solution. 

Here is what i am trying to do. 

I have a single CPE210 at my shop about 200ft away from my home's wifi router. It can pick up that home wifi signal just fine witht he CPE in client mode. 

i have my laptop plugged into the CPE210 LAN port and have been trying to get internet through it. I have tried both Client mode and AP client router. 

One time with client mode i was messing around and was able to get internet on my laptop and then moved the ethernet from my laptop to a router and then plugged my laptop into the router and could not get internet again. I have since returned everything to factory defaults on the CPE210 and have yet to get internet to come through it again. 

Basically i am just trying to get the basic things the CPE was advertised to do. I want to take my home Wifi signal, grab it at the shop with the CPE and then plug the CPE into a router inside the shop. Preferably to create a secondary wifi network for my computer and cell phone within the shop. 

Can someone help me with the settings to get this to work. it seems simple enough but i am not sure if there is a setting i am doing wrong somewhere. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 283

Replies: 0