Micro outages in the Wi-Fi connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-07 19:34:17
Model: AC500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have been looking to see if there was another thread with the same problem, but have not found it. So, I am exposing to the support team the little problem I am having.

I live in New York, where I have my fast food place. As you might imagine, this area is very commercial and is full of different stores that also make use of their own Wi-Fi connections.

I hope I'm not wrong, but this is the reason why for a few weeks now my connection has been experiencing micro Internet outages, especially during peak customer traffic hours.

While they are not very extensive connection outages, they do cause people sitting around consuming to complain because they have been cut off.

I have also contacted my ISP's technical support, but they have stated that the problem lies with my own router. I am currently using Firebox T10, Buffalo BS-GU2008 and Watchguard AP100.

Best regards.

Learning technology, little by little.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 455

Replies: 0

Related Articles