LED Blinking pattern

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

LED Blinking pattern

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
LED Blinking pattern
LED Blinking pattern
2021-06-10 09:32:21
Model: TL-SG3428X  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.3

Dear all.

I replaced a D-Link DSG-1210-24 by TL-SG3428X. Using the D-Link the LED blinking pattern was sort of consistent with the transmitted/received data. Some LEDs were fastly some others slowly/seldomly blinking. Now with the new switch, all LEDs are blinking fastly and - most surprisingly - synchronously, even in different VLANs. I rechecked by replacing the SG3428X by other D-Link, Netgear and Linksys Swichtes. None of them showed this behavior. I also tried SG105E and SG108E and they also blink normally. On the other hand, T1500G-8T v2.0 shows the same behavior as the SG3428X.

The switch is only connected to a couple of PCs, two servers with VMs and a printer. There is definitely no loop.

Any idea, where this is coming from? I guess, it's not really an issue but that big matrix of synchronously blinking LEDs doesn't look nice and make me suspect an error in the network.

Kind regards

Martin

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 620

Replies: 0

Related Articles