CPE 210 for CCTV

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

CPE 210 for CCTV

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
CPE 210 for CCTV
CPE 210 for CCTV
2021-06-21 10:03:17
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi can somebody please help with my setup. I have 3 CPE 210's, first unit is connected to the router and setup as AP mode and then I have a further 2 units on different buildings set as Client Mode. Can someone please confirm the following for me:

1: How many client CPE's can I connect to the AP master?

2: On the AP unit, when configuring Spectrum Analysis do I have to change the Client Units to the same Max TX Rate?

3: Do I leave all units on Channel/Frequency: Auto?

Many thanks for any support on this.

Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE 210 for CCTV
2021-06-22 07:33:06

DefenderSmart wrote

Hi can somebody please help with my setup. I have 3 CPE 210's, first unit is connected to the router and setup as AP mode and then I have a further 2 units on different buildings set as Client Mode. Can someone please confirm the following for me:

1: How many client CPE's can I connect to the AP master?

2: On the AP unit, when configuring Spectrum Analysis do I have to change the Client Units to the same Max TX Rate?

3: Do I leave all units on Channel/Frequency: Auto?

Many thanks for any support on this.

@DefenderSmart 

I don't know the limitation of the number of Client CPE, but 4~5 Client and 1 AP should be working good. 

TX Rate is like the link speed, you can make them all the max.

You should choose the best channel for your AP to minimize the interferences.

Everything else could leave as default if we are not familiar with those parameters. 

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 538

Replies: 1

Related Articles