CPE210 set up as point to point - intermittent connection at night

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-06 02:54:36 - last edited 2021-07-15 08:11:09
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I've been using the cpe210 n300 system as point to point for a few months now. As the foliage grew in, I noticed my connection/packet loss was really high. So, I ran spectrum analysis, changed my channel and lowered my power setting to 10 (my understanding is that strengthens signal but slows speed). All was working well again for a couple months. Now, for past two weeks, I've noticed right at dusk, my connection just hits huge packet loss and slow speeds, with random disconnects happening. During the day, it has hardly any packet loss and solid 30-40mbps speed. Distance between two points is roughly 500' with trees in between.

I just found it odd that suddenly it's really bad connection right at dusk when nothing within the network has really changed or been modified. Any insight would be appreciated!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 344

Replies: 0