CPE510 connection loss

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

CPE510 connection loss

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
CPE510 connection loss
CPE510 connection loss
2021-07-29 12:33:14
Model: CPE510  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: Latest available

Hi All,

I installed 10 antennas from this product, where 3 antennas are set to AP (named MainLink, EnLink and HoLink), the others are clients. The APs in the same place in 3 different direction to feed the clients from proper angle and strong signal. In the beginning everything was good...

But then, after some weeks all clients connected to MainLink disappeared. When I investigated the problem I found that everything looks work properly, but the clients can't see the MainLink, while that AP is accessible on the network by wire and no change was made in the settings. Once I tried to use EnLink with less strong signal (because of the different angle) for the affected clients, but it worked only for another week... When I went there last time, EnLink clients were disappeared and the problem was the same, the clients couldn't see that wireless network, but the others, so MainLink came back. I tried to update firmware (also wanted because of the outdated certificate in the web browser), but there was no newer... The latest I downloaded and couldn't install was the CPE510(UN)_V3.2_2.2.1 Build 200612.

Thanks,

Balázs

Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE510 connection loss
2021-07-30 07:34:46

@bkutis 

It seems this is related to wireless interference. Did you set up three different WiFi names for three APs? 

You can go to Spectrum Analysis and test your current Wi-Fi environment, then select a clean Wi-Fi channel. Also try to make sure that each CPE uses the channel without overlap to reduce the interference as much as possible. 

Options