CPE210 Client Router - Regularly no connection for a few minutes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-22 12:02:58
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 2.2.0 Build 20190125 Rel. 36261 (4555)

Hey Community,

I am currently facing this situation:

There is a Hotspot near my apartment, which I am paying for. The internet works very well when I am directly connected with my Laptop, and I can also use the Win10 built-in WiFi-Hotspot functionality to share this internet connection with other devices.

In other rooms of my apartment, the Hotspot signal is not as good - which is why I wanted to setup a CPE210 as a client router to create a Home-Wifi based on the Hotspot. I used the AP Client Router mode and everything seems to work smoothly. However, every once in a while, there suddenly is no internet connectivity on my devices. When I login to the CPE210, I can still see a reasonably fast RX and TX rate in the list, but the monitoring charts in the bottom show 0kbps - which is what I am experiencing on my devices. Sometimes, this is resolved automatically after a few minutes, other times I need to restart the CPE.

I feel like this should be an issue in configuration, as the signal is decent, and when I am connected directly through my Laptop (and even using the Laptop as Client Router), I didn't face the same issues.

Does anybody have ideas on how to resolve this?

I attached two screenshots: One when I am facing the issue, and the other one after I have restarted the CPE.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 406

Replies: 0

Related Articles