How to connect using with CPE210 between two points has a mountain

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-01 21:08:10
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: CPE210(UN)

I have recently purchased four TP-Link CPE210 routers to connect to my home and two other houses about a mile straight from my mother's home with FTTH internet service.

Unusually, there was a hill between my mother's house and my house approximately 150 feet or 45 meters high (that mountain has a 220 Volt power line), and there was a tree between that hill and my mother's house.

I want to know what to do. Need to buy something other than CPE210?

What else do I need to control the speed in my house and two other houses and control the Wifi sharing in other phones?

My WiFi man and his parents have a Covid-19 infection. But I hope you will give me some advice as soon as possible, because if I do not put it into practice I will lose a lot of my reputation.

I believe I can do it if I have specific guidelines.

But I will succeed only if you give me advices and guidances.

Please seriously give me the idea to

my email hsotai2000@gmail.com

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to connect using with CPE210 between two points has a mountain
2021-09-02 08:41:40

@HsoTai 

I think you need point to multi-point solution. Here is a document for your reference:

https://www.tp-link.com/us/configuration-guides/common-applications-for-pharos-products/?configurationId=22033

If you need email instruction, you should contact TP-Link support team.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 457

Replies: 1

Related Articles