Please share me the link

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Please share me the link

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Please share me the link
Please share me the link
2021-09-04 16:16:20 - last edited 2022-07-04 08:25:05
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.2

A person of in this group suggest me the link, that is PDF and good suggestion for me and I got the idea (thanks). but If can be, I want to learn detail how to setting up. Of (Main AP to Repeater and back to back is another AP to 14 homes clients With different passwords.) and I want to share each client to 10Mbps, how to do that? I have only 6 CPE210 and 15 Xiaomi 4C router in this time. What should I buy next?🙏 Please

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Please share me the link-Solution
2021-09-06 06:49:56 - last edited 2022-07-04 08:25:05

@HsoTai 

Hey,

I guess you want this document?

https://www.tp-link.com/us/configuration-guides/common-applications-for-pharos-products/?configurationId=22033

In your scenario, it is not recommended to use Repeater mode, because under repeater mode, the signal can only be transmitted to max 20 meters away and may not be stable due to directional antennas. And 6CPEs are too far from adequate. From the FTTH place to the mountain top, you need a pair of CPE's, one as AP in the FTTH place, the other as Client on the mountain top. On the top, you need another AP facing to the village. In the village, each home should have a CPE and a wireless router to broadcast wifi. In total, you will need 17 CPE's and 15 wireless routers.

As for the speed, CPE210 is a fast Ethernet product, the speed will be limited under 100M, plus the consumption during transmission, you can only get less than 100M. It's hard to share each client 10M.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Please share me the link-Solution
2021-09-06 06:49:56 - last edited 2022-07-04 08:25:05

@HsoTai 

Hey,

I guess you want this document?

https://www.tp-link.com/us/configuration-guides/common-applications-for-pharos-products/?configurationId=22033

In your scenario, it is not recommended to use Repeater mode, because under repeater mode, the signal can only be transmitted to max 20 meters away and may not be stable due to directional antennas. And 6CPEs are too far from adequate. From the FTTH place to the mountain top, you need a pair of CPE's, one as AP in the FTTH place, the other as Client on the mountain top. On the top, you need another AP facing to the village. In the village, each home should have a CPE and a wireless router to broadcast wifi. In total, you will need 17 CPE's and 15 wireless routers.

As for the speed, CPE210 is a fast Ethernet product, the speed will be limited under 100M, plus the consumption during transmission, you can only get less than 100M. It's hard to share each client 10M.

Recommended Solution
Options