Configuration of CPE pharos device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-16 15:12:37

Hi 

I have 2 devices one is CPE710 and another is from other company (ubiquiti M5). I have PtP setup to share internet access from one office to second office. In the first building where I have internet router from isp it has TP link CPE setup as Access point and connected to isp router via lan cable. Rocket M5 is in CLIENT mode to get internet access from TP link(CPE710) device. Now I want to share internet to third location which is nearby to second location (which have Rocket M5 as station) as it further far away from first location I can't get range of CPE710 at third location but rocket M5 if setup as access point I can get range at both location. So, I want to know can I set CPE710 as client mode and rocket M5 as access point. Will I get internet access from client side at all the location ( means second and third). Please help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 246

Replies: 0

Related Articles