how to configure and acess internet by other free wireless network ?help plz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

how to configure and acess internet by other free wireless network ?help plz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
51 Reply
Re:how to configure and acess internet by other free wireless network ?help plz
2013-04-01 02:01:43
now i am geeting 20 db signal now
Options
2013-04-01 02:40:47
DHCP on 5210 has to be disable check
Options
2013-04-01 02:43:30
but IN digcom dhcp mode is dhcp server
Options
2013-04-01 02:49:33
when i do dhcp disable and obtain ip and dns automaticly then itsay unidnty ntwork and webpage utility also say unable to conect
Options
2013-04-01 03:16:15

abilash10 wrote

but IN digcom dhcp mode is dhcp server

Do not Touch the Digicom
Options
2013-04-01 03:24:09
what mean tve?
Options
2013-04-01 03:46:58
what should i fild in DHCP OF tplink?
Options
2013-04-01 04:29:09
fren when i put the dhcp enable and put the same ip adres of digicom in tplink and then reboot and click on obtain ip adres automaticly and dns automaticly it get aces to intrent and when i open google it get open bt other site it dnt get open after the some time tha google also nt open and that ip conflict eror is arive and no intrnet aces when i click in troubleshoot it says DNS server is not responding.plz kindly help me.
Options
2013-04-01 06:25:07

danymarc wrote

very low signal 7 dbs, but you are connected, and you can see it in Traffic Statics, the only thing left is, you are not setting back your lan adpater on your lap top to obtain ip address automatically and obtain DNS auto too, both have to be in auto, if you keep leaving it with static IP address you will need to add the Digicom gateway and DNS, thats the only mistake i see.

when i answered this one i did not see the second picture of your lan adpater you all ready had it in automatic, so this answer was wrong on my side

fren i have done all the setings and i put the dhcp server enable and put the exact the same no in which in digicom and in tplink wa5210g but fist time it says internet acess and later on it not acess and saying dns server is not responding..and that error ms apper in my windowa

i dont understand what you mean by put the exact the same no in which in digicom and in tplink wa5210g what is no what step is that in the tuto, by clicking connect in Survey does everything automatic.

what should i fild in DHCP OF tplink?
what is fild dont mess with the DHCP of the 5210 that is disable

fren when i put the dhcp enable and put the same ip adres of digicom in tplink and then reboot and click on obtain ip adres automaticly and dns automaticly it get aces to intrent and when i open google it get open bt other site it dnt get open after the some time tha google also nt open and that ip conflict eror is arive and no intrnet aces when i click in troubleshoot it says DNS server is not responding.plz kindly help me.
again do not enable the DHCP in 5210 the Digicom takes care of the DHCP
on the picture Network Connection Details Auto configuration IPV4 reads 169.254.37.234 and you have the 5210 in 192.168.1.8 that means that the Digicom is not using IPs on the same segment then change the ip of the 5210 to the same segment, just the last number has to be one different to 234 try 230 thats on Network/Lan. i could be wrong in this one but tjat is what a read on your picture.
REMAINDER if you change the IP of your 5210 to example 169.254.37.230 once saved you wont log to untill you chamge the IP of your laptop lan adapter to same segment example 169.254.37.229
If no Luck, reset the 5210 to factory defaults and instead of Client Mode use Unoversal Repeater, if you upgraded the 5210 to latest firmware and your lap top has wireless it will give you wireless internet if you are close to the 5210 or can use your smartphone to test your connection, Client Mode does not give you wireless.
Options
2013-04-01 13:34:10
hi fren i have get success but not get to connect the net and now i have capture the some screen shot by digicom and i have done such things and please do me a favor to set up it proprely.... i will provide u all the information please do me a favor to set up it please..teach me a step ..to configure it please...:( :(.. i have done the things by enabling dhcp in tplink some footage are in atachment and after entering the dhcp i do obtain ip and dns automaticaly and it get conect to digicom bt not net acesss
File:
digicom1.jpgDownload
dig2.jpgDownload
dig3.jpgDownload
dig4.jpgDownload
lanip1.jpgDownload
Image.jpgDownload
Image2.jpgDownload
Image3.jpgDownload
Image4.jpgDownload
Image5.jpgDownload
Image6.jpgDownload