how to configure and acess internet by other free wireless network ?help plz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

how to configure and acess internet by other free wireless network ?help plz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
51 Reply
Re:how to configure and acess internet by other free wireless network ?help plz
2013-04-02 01:21:31

thank u fren finally i get the internet
Options
2013-04-02 01:22:58
fren but how to secure now this network???
Options
2013-04-02 02:06:53

abilash10 wrote

fren but how to secure now this network???

you cant cause you have to secure the Digicom, 5210 is just a network repeater, and if you secure the Digicom with WEP you are ok in Universal Repeater (UR) Mode, but if you secure it with WPA have to change to Client mode and you will lose the wireless broadcast.
The only way we can get new knowledge from this thread is by you posting how you got it., the mistake i saw you had DHCP enable, besides that, the other conflict could had been the ip 192.168.1.8 you asigned to 5210 and the Digicom might had it in use.
but post your experience so all the people learn from it.
have this questions
could you connect with Client or not
you are in UR mode by Lan cable or by wireless
and so post your experience and if you know your mistakes too.
Options
2013-04-02 02:21:00
thank u fren for ur time and finaly i get the net after 1 week .. i tried a lot and lot and finaly at the end i got it and ya this forum will be much help ful to the basic user and for the beginner who dnt know about it :) all credit goes to you ..ur such a help ful and thanks for helping me :) hope this forum help other people tooo..
Options
2013-04-02 02:21:52
:cool: solved
Options
2013-04-02 02:24:37
how do u i know that the user are connect in tplink wl250g??and what is abt mac filter??
Options
2013-04-02 02:48:00
Fren i am in ur mode and i get conectd by wiRELESS in my laptop. .
Options
2013-04-02 02:49:17
That is a answer of ur question.:).take care fren.thank u very very much!
Options
2013-04-02 18:09:02
fren but y it not working in cellphone when i connect digicom with cellphone it get connect but subnet is not showing ony ip and getway is coming..
Options
2013-04-04 05:08:51
I have some questions in order to understand the wirelles mode .
If someone can help me , thanks them from now.

1) Differences between Repeater and Universal Repeater ?
2) In the repeaters mode work only WPE security. Is this the same to all Brands Repeater or only to TP-LINK ?
3) In Repeaters Mode what SSID will i see from the repeating Device ? The device SSID or broadcasting the SSID from Root Device ?
4) I understand , always the device which receives, like Client or Repeater, must have the same ip range Address from emiter . Is this correct ?
5) When wirelles mode is in Access Point Client or Repeaters have disabled DHCP and the emiter or root AP have enable DHCP , the devices connected to access point or repeater take ip - getaway - dns from root AP ?
6 ) When wirelles mode is in Access Point Client or Repeaters , does the root AP have to have any kind of peering with Access Point Client or Repeater ?
7) When wirelles mode is in Access Point Client or Repeaters and the root AP dont have any kind of security , just leave the client or repeater security with no security ? Is it connected correct in this situation ?
Options