Browser Interface

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Browser Interface

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Browser Interface
Browser Interface
2013-07-02 22:53:24
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-SG3210

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 1.8.3 Build 20120510 Rel. 78473

ISP :

I have set the switch to a client IP address in my LAN using PUTTY on the console port interface. When pointing my Firefox browser to that address I am greeted with the HTML/Javascript text for the login page, NOT the rendered/interpreted page. Conversely, IE10 responds immediately with one line of text then a long wait before the login dialogue appears - providing username and password results in another long wait which never finishes !
Forgive me if I am missing something obvious but I am a newbie where advanced network devices are concerned ! What is the problem ?
Options
3 Reply
Re:Browser Interface
2013-07-03 11:17:13
maybe something goes wrong on your browser or system, mine can work well with Firefox to log in.
Options
Browser Interface
2013-07-03 16:41:02
As an experiment I saved the HTML/Javascript in a UTF-8 text file named TP-Link.htm using Notepad. When I opened the file in Firefox the login dialogue page appeared, properly rendered ! - just as it did in IE10. Entering username/password didn't work of course but it made me wonder if character sets are the problem ? I have never had this issue before with any other HTML script.
Options
Re:Browser Interface
2013-07-05 09:15:16
I think you can use another PC to test and also notice the ping latency.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 439

Replies: 3

Related Articles