Connecting TP Link CPE 510 with Mikrotik Mantbox. (WISP using VLAN and PPPoE for authentication)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connecting TP Link CPE 510 with Mikrotik Mantbox. (WISP using VLAN and PPPoE for authentication)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-05 19:59:45
Model: CPE510  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I am trying to connect CPE510 with Mikrotik Mantbox.

Usually I connect the Mantbox with mikrotik cpe such as SXT through wifi. Then make a bridge configuration in SXT. This SXT is connected with the Router 840n (TP LINK) where I do PPPoE and VLAN settings. 

However, when I connect the TPLINK cpe 510 in bridge mode I am not able to pass the VLAN tagged data.
can you please guide me

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connecting TP Link CPE 510 with Mikrotik Mantbox. (WISP using VLAN and PPPoE for authentication)
2021-11-27 07:55:57
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 384

Replies: 1