TL-POE10R PoE Splitter blinking/flashing? A: requires a minimum output load to function

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-POE10R PoE Splitter blinking/flashing? A: requires a minimum output load to function

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-06 09:51:04

I just had a very frustrating experience with the TL-POE10R PoE splitter. I connected it to a PoE switch and attempted to measure the output voltage using a multimeter, but the device simply sat there blinking / flashing away ("error"), with the output voltage alternating between the configured output voltage and 0V, turning on and off with the blinking LED.

It turns out you have to put a load on the output before the TL-POE10R will deliver a constant output voltage. I don't know what the minimum load is, but 200mA worked.

Options