Cpe510 problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cpe510 problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Cpe510 problem
Cpe510 problem
2021-12-18 17:29:18
Model: CPE510  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My ISP gave me a new router and now my cpe 510 point to point connection is not working. It looks like there is a lan problem. 

I just plunged in the lan port to the new router and the green led lights on my cpe AP Mode....flash for a second in full and then only power led is on.

What can I do for this problem?

Thank you

Options
3 Reply
Re:Cpe510 problem
2021-12-20 09:59:14

Dear @Spithas123 ,

Spithas123 wrote

My ISP gave me a new router and now my cpe 510 point to point connection is not working. It looks like there is a lan problem. 

I just plunged in the lan port to the new router and the green led lights on my cpe AP Mode....flash for a second in full and then only power led is on.

What can I do for this problem?

Have you ever tried to reset all CPEs and try again?

How to reset: click the reset button for 8 seconds on the POE injector, and the CPE will be reset to the factory defaults automatically and use the default username and password (both admin) to log in the management page. You'll see the changes of the lights.

Please refer to this video to set up again: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/ISUSlTcgWks

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-12-20 10:10:32

@Hank21

Thank you for your message yes I reset them but the problem remains. 

I believe that there is a router firewall problem or my AP cpe510 has a circuit problem

Options
2021-12-21 05:34:50

Dear @Spithas123 ,

Spithas123 wrote

@Hank21

Thank you for your message yes I reset them but the problem remains. 

I believe that there is a router firewall problem or my AP cpe510 has a circuit problem

1. Please make sure your router is working properly and has WiFi capability first.
2. Please make sure your CPE is connected to the router as shown below.

POE Port of the POE injector to CPE, LAN Port of the injector to Router's LAN port.

3. Can you still access the web interface of your CPE?

Do you mean that only the power light of the CPE is on even after configuration?

After you setup the AP CPE, can you see the CPE's WiFi on the clients?

4. You can try to setup with a short cable to eliminate the problem.
If you don't mind, you can also try the two CPEs in switch mode. Such set the second CPE as AP mode, and first CPE as Client mode.

Maybe this can help you: How can I set up the AP + Client topology successfully?

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 630

Replies: 3

Related Articles