8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-11 20:58:57
Model: TL-SG108  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I get 600+ Mbps directly from the router/wall socket but only 96Mbps from the switch. I have tried all the ports. The same cable that provides 600+ Mbps is used from the switch to the PC.

Options
1 Reply
Re: 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
2022-01-12 07:46:15

Dear @Dadde ,

Dadde wrote

I get 600+ Mbps directly from the router/wall socket but only 96Mbps from the switch. I have tried all the ports. The same cable that provides 600+ Mbps is used from the switch to the PC.

Did you use the speedtest website to test the result?

When the PC only gets 96M, the network topology like router----switch---PC, right?

So the cable between PC and switch you can make sure it supports 1G, what about the cable between router and switch?

Actually you can check the link speed on this PC in this moment.

This speed result seems like a negotiation problem, can you try replacing the network cable with another one?
The network cable should preferably be Cat5e and above.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 267

Replies: 1

Related Articles