Please suggest point-to-point cellular booster

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-25 17:08:40

Hi, thanks in advance for reading this.  Looking for a product to boost cell signal to the house.  The top of my hill gets strong signal but my house at the bottom gets weak signal. Hoping to find some kind of point-to-pont wireless relay to work with Verizon 4GLTE signal.  I am not an expert in the field but generally capable of install/config.  I've seen WiFi CPE repeaters here like this, but it will be much simpler and effective to just boost the cell signal to the house.

Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

-Marc.  

Options
2 Reply
Re:Please suggest point-to-point cellular booster
2022-01-26 05:29:49

@MarcZ 

Cellular booster? If I understand you right, do you mean the cell signal? The sim card-related stuff? I don't think you can do this on your own. The antenna for your cell signal is installed by Verizon, T-mobile, etc. There is no way that you can repeat/boost their signal. 

CPE is for P2P talk. This is a wireless setup for LAN-to-LAN. Such scenario. If your area has a poor signal for cells, you should give suggestions to the companies to install more antennas for better coverage. TP-LINK is more of a WiFi company and WiFi is different from the cellular signal. 

Options
Re:Please suggest point-to-point cellular booster
2022-02-18 05:50:09

@John1234 buy a signal booster.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 443

Replies: 2

Related Articles