China's TP Link Switches

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

China's TP Link Switches

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
China's TP Link Switches
China's TP Link Switches
2022-04-11 11:40:46 - last edited 2022-04-12 06:38:04

Hi,

I'm interested a particular PoE+ switch from China. This particular TP-SG2005P-P60 has a PoE in to power this particular switch. Hence i am interested in its function.

However i noticed over in China's Taobao webstore mentioned that it is able to link to the cloud based app.

I was wondering if this cloud based app is to be used with Omada? Or Omada is strictly for outside of China?

I couldn't find much info online. Hence i have decided to ask her. Thank you in advance!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:China's TP Link Switches-Solution
2022-04-12 06:36:48 - last edited 2022-04-12 06:38:04

Hi  @frosty22 

From what I know Omada APP is only for products outside of China. They have another APP inside China, and I can't see this APP available in Google Play store.

For more information you may need to contact China local support email: fae@tp-link.com.cn

And yes they can reply email via English.

Regards,

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:China's TP Link Switches-Solution
2022-04-12 06:36:48 - last edited 2022-04-12 06:38:04

Hi  @frosty22 

From what I know Omada APP is only for products outside of China. They have another APP inside China, and I can't see this APP available in Google Play store.

For more information you may need to contact China local support email: fae@tp-link.com.cn

And yes they can reply email via English.

Regards,

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 350

Replies: 1