cpe210 no power indication

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-25 18:17:11
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: uk

My cpe210 is over 5 years old. I recently changed my router to the tplink deco and the cpe210 quit working. I have tried to access it by using the instructions when using windows 7. I set the ip address of my computer to static 192.168.0.10 and tried with the browser address to 192.168.0.254 and could never connect. I then tried different rj45 cables. No matter what I have tried, the power lights on the side of the cpe210 never come on. Is it possible that it has gone bad? It was working before I changed the router.

Options
1 Reply
Re:cpe210 no power indication
2022-05-26 08:37:13

@hwms 

Did you use the original POE injector?

If so, try different ethernet cables, change another socket, still no lights, try to reset.

There is the reset hole on the POE injector, press it until you see a change of the lights on the CPE.

After that, still no luck, unfortunately, contact the tplink support to check the warranty is the best choice.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 372

Replies: 1

Related Articles