Unable to connect my device between 1.82 KM & I want to connect CCTV Footage.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-21 11:19:35 - last edited 2022-07-22 02:09:30
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: v3

Hello Everyone,

This is Tutan Baidya from Agartala, Tripura. Recently I purchased Two CPE -210 from filpkart for my Client. My client has two CCTV set up in two different place & now my cient wants to see the video footage in one screen. I configured bioth the CPE-210 as ACCESS POINT AND CLIENT in office but when I tried in Client side which is 1.82 KM far away from each other. then Again i bring back both the device and again configure at my office and which both the device connect but while I connected IP camera in client side, I'm unabe to see  the video footage of IP camera in ACCESS POINT.

Technical support team also not supporting as I expected.

FLipkart won't be able to give me re-fund so I came here to seek help from you community.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Unable to connect my device between 1.82 KM & I want to connect CCTV Footage.
2022-07-22 05:52:48 - last edited 2022-07-22 05:53:04

@Tutan_baidya Are you able to Ping the AP CPE IP address from the Client CPE web interface? There is a Ping tool on the top right corner.

If you can Ping the AP CPE, that means the wireless connection is working and you will need to check the NVR and camera's IP address, and test if they can work when all of them are connected to the same side.

Related article:

https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2575/

Options
Re:Unable to connect my device between 1.82 KM & I want to connect CCTV Footage.
2022-07-22 06:56:23

@Somnus I'm installing this advice in this city & distance between the Location A & B is 1.82 KM. After, Installing both the device I search in Client Survey but I didn't able to get the AP CPE. 

After that Again I bring it back to my office  & check weather both the device is connect or not and it's successfully connected & after ping my AP it's showing 2 ms min and max goes to 15 ms and so on & then I connect one IP camera and ping it's also showing the same MS but camera is not browsering.

Options
2022-07-25 04:49:11

@Tutan_baidya If your can't browse the camera even when you can ping it, you should check your NVR settings. Get Ping response means the Ethernet/wireless connection is working, just camera isn't set up correct on the NVR.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 274

Replies: 3

Related Articles