Pharos can't find my two CPE210

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-02 12:08:00 - last edited 2022-08-11 12:58:03
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi - Anyone??

I have two CPE210 that was installed for many years ago and work perfectly. Now when I bought one more and is trying to configure it I realized I can't access the two old ones anymore. I have a new computer so I hade to reinstall the app Pharos but now the CPE don't show up in the list. I have also installed a Mesh9+ network since I installed the old CPE210. The two CPE is in the router IP-list and they is online and working. Im waiting to config the new CPE until this is solved.

Any idea what I can do to fix this? 

Randih

Options
3 Reply
Re:Pharos can't find my two CPE210
2022-08-03 09:19:19

@Randih52 

Test with different web broswers.

Can the CPE standalone web interface be accessed?
You need to confirm the controller and CPE to be able to communicate with each other.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2022-08-03 10:38:26

@Randih52 

I have tested with Edge and Chrome. Tested with two different computers. 
I can open and log into Pharos but when I select scan it doesn't find them even though they are on the same network.
Do they have to be connected via cable to the router? Because since I have a mesh network, they are only connected via wi-fi to the router (Mesh Primary)

As I wrote before, the two CPE210 work great so they have connection with Internet,

Tested on both Wi-FI networks. The CPE has its own Wi-Fi network and I've tried being logged in to it when I run Pharos but it doesn't find anything there either.

Options
2022-09-21 20:15:04

@Randih52  Probably too late now, but I had the same issue, and changing the 2.4 wifi channel made them visible

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 422

Replies: 3

Related Articles