Cpe 210 x 2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cpe 210 x 2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Cpe 210 x 2
Cpe 210 x 2
2022-08-21 14:18:55
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

hi i hope this finds you well.

So basically what i am looking to do is beam internet access from main house to an apartment above the shed so i have the ap in the house and the client set up in the apartment with a clear line of site

Is it true to say i could put another tplink wireless router At the end of the client. Anyway when i plug anything into the lan if the client it doesnt seem to be connecting to anything

It is only about 80-100m away from house and both are on the inside of the window..

I set ubuntiu ones up in work a month ago and these were alot easier i think i must be doing something very simple wrong

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cpe 210 x 2
2022-08-22 09:47:03 - last edited 2022-08-22 09:47:16

@hugheero Hi

Are you able to receive IP from the client CPE side? Can you Ping AP's IP from Client?

The problem could be on AP-Client connection, also could be on the main router-AP part. You will need to do Ping test to check the issue.

Here is the troubleshooting steps from tplink:

https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2575/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 256

Replies: 1

Related Articles