Can't See Live View Image for VIGI Cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-28 09:54:33
Model: VIGI C300HP  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I have my VIGI C300HP Cameras connected to my TP Link NVR and they are connected when I checked in the settings, however on the Home Screen/ Live View Page I can't see a video of the Cameras, they are just black but I know they are connected. I just can't see an image. This has only happened recently before they were working fine.

Appreciate your help

Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't See Live View Image for VIGI Cameras
2022-08-29 08:42:23

@Karsten12 

Did you check the Channel settings on the main NVR page?

So if the channel did not bind to a camera, it will show black screen with a tp-link logo on it. Click on the channel and there will be a "plus/add" icon to let you choose which camera to bind.

However if your "blackscreen" is a whole black, means there could be some issue on the camera.

Options
Re:Can't See Live View Image for VIGI Cameras
2022-08-29 08:53:34

@Somnus 
Hi,

The cameras have already been added on the main page, it just shows a Black Image, there is no "+" symbol. Not sure what the problem could be. I have already tried reinstalling the cameras but that didn't fix it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 324

Replies: 2

Related Articles