CPE-220 facing continous disconnections for a very short interval

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-13 15:47:11
Model: CPE220  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.2.2 Build 20200612 Rel. 51711 (0000)

I am using CPE 220 for internet sharing over a distance of nearly 100 m. The antenna are facing each other without any obstruction. The access-point and client are taking IP directly from the modem which has a 50 Mbps (fiber optic) connection. 

The internet speed is OK however, I am facing continuous disconnection of internet every few mins. The disconnection is very short however, it is noticeable when I am watching a video or browsing continuously. 

I installed a chrome extension for monitoring the connectivity and here are the results.

Antena Allignment

Client CPE status

Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE-220 facing continous disconnections for a very short interval
2022-09-14 08:18:54

@FSK 

The signal strength in your screenshot shows -75dBm, which is a bit too low and the signal is not very good.
Suggest that you can adjust the CPE position angle appropriately, try to change the channel, and set the channel width a little smaller.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 259

Replies: 1